Saturday, June 30, 2012
What Does It Take To See A Jinni?
For the people who are inspired to see spirits with their naked eyes, I offer the below rituals for experimentation. Whatever consequences during or after performing the rituals are at your own risks. You are warned. These are not opening 3rd eye or remote viewing rituals; only suffice for you to make contact with the spiritual world.
1. Collect some morning dew from Chinese Banyan tree leaves and apply on your eyelids.
2. This is a ritual taught by Syekh Mahfudzsyaroni Magelang: Prepare the following ingredients:
a. One tiger bile
b. One black chicken bile
c. Some musk oil
d. Crash all the above ingredients and apply on your eye lids and you will be able to see spirits.
3. Collect a pair of crow’s eyes dried them and crushes them into powders. Apply them on your eyelids.
4. Collect some tears of buffalo and apply on your eye lids.
5. Collect some tears of a howling dog at night and apply it on your eye lids. It is common believed that when a dog howls; it is seeing a ghost in the vicinity.
6. Do the following ritual:
a. Enter an empty room at night in the dark. It is best that if the room has been vacated for 40 days.
b. Recite “Hu Allah” 21x while holding your breath.
c. Recite " YAYARAI, DADA ARDI, YAMAYYITI " 444x
7. Get an old mirror, for best effect; use the mirror that has been used in ritual magic before. Now, use this mirror to scan your environment slowly: just look carefully into the mirror reflections (not your pretty face please). In time you will see a shadowy figure in the mirror. Very important: do not panic or break the mirror! Otherwise the shadowy friend will accompany you for the rest of your life… Unless you can fix the broken mirror back. For extra fear factor: perform the experiment in the cemetery or a murder scene.