Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Eye Of Horus 3rd Eye Ritual


 
 
Horus was the ancient Egyptian sky god who was usually depicted as a falcon, most likely a lanner or peregrine falcon. His right eye was associated with the sun Ra. Due to popular requests, hence I post the below ritual is to open one’s 3rd eye:

 

·         Brew a cup of yarrow tea.

·         Arrange 8 candles in front of you forming the shape of a star, and then put a glass of water or a crystal ball in the center of the star.

·         Drink the tea then gaze fixedly into the glass or crystal ball, and chant the below incantation 8 times.

·         After chanting, relax, breath slowly and concentrate on opening your 3rd eye. Do not permit any negative thought to affect you while you are involved in this ritual.

·         This ritual is permitted to be done of any time you feel the need of knowledge or the need to know something not easily known.

 

The incantation:

 

“I invoke you oh Ra.

Eye to the directions of sight;

And seer of all matters.

I ask now to open my eye.

And show me what I haven’t yet seen.

Let me see what is coming.

Let me see what has gone.

Let me enter into the hearts and souls.

And the lands that Ra sees,

Let me see and make sense of this.

Of the sights that can be seen.

From the directions of the Ra.

Give me sight.”
 

3 comments:

  1. Salam,

    Can you post a Islamic ritual that opens the third eye?

    Ahmed

    ReplyDelete
  2. How to set 8 candles in a star shape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how can i open my third eyes... and how set 8 candles in a star shape.

    ReplyDelete