Thursday, October 11, 2012

Four Elemental Love Spell




This is a very powerful love spell to get the one you desire. This ritual should be performed on Friday night at 9 PM sharp.

First you must cast a protective circle and invoking watcher of the four elements.

Now face North, lie face down with a pencel and a piece of paper. Write on the paper the name of the person you desire to love you. After that, kiss the ground and say: "I bind my love with earth."

Stand up and face the East and say: "My love is in the air."

Still holding the paper in your right hand turn to the South, burn the paper and say: "Fire gives life to my love."

Turn to the West, put the ashes into water and say: "May water bring my love to the one I desire."

Go to the nearest river and pour the water and ashes into the flowing water.

If the spell is performed correctly, your love one will come to you.

4 comments:

  1. I'm interested in lost love magic. Do you have any info bout it? I can't find anything useful :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. magic that can bring back ex girl/boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hi my boyfriend of a year and a bit broke-up with me. He had kept how he was feeling smothered (I also felt smothered at times to but we didn’t communicate this properly) and our relationship lacked the conversation piece because I am a quieter person. He said he felt pressured in social situations because I wouldn’t be the most outgoing person. . I very loved him. I need get him back and my last chance was love spell . Entered on the website http://magical-rituals.com, because I read that he has a lot of positive feedback. I’m not disappoint. My lover back to me in only one month. We are happy couple now.

    ReplyDelete