Thursday, November 3, 2016

The Deadly Vietnamese Ngai (致命的越南蛊)


Normally Ngai magic is only practised in Vietnam inland areas by very few masters; although there are people using Ngai in the US also.

I have kept some Vietnamese Ngai varieties but the black, snake, tiger and the flying head are my favourites as they have proven records to me at least. Basically the Ngai magic utilises a plant as host to attract wandering spirits to attach to it. At first, a mother spirit (母蛊) is invoked into a plant and with further empowerments, with more and more spirits attached onto the Ngai plant; the spirits devour each other leaving the strongest survivor. This process is continuous as more and more spirits entered the battlefield, hence the form of mother Ngai continues to mutate and change in time. This is the first part of mysterious Ngai magic.

The second part is the production of poisons similar to the Malaysian ‘santau’ in that a Ngai plant, normally with rhizomes are used as the main ingredients is added to a host of other ingredients such as bamboo furs, insect poisons and etc. A mixture of this Ngai poison is normally stored up ready to be used. Once this poison is consumed, then the victim may die over a prescribed time; normally 7 days to 6 months’ period.

However, mother Ngai can still function without the poison but it will take a longer time to reach the same result. The only record I have is that a Bak-hor Ngai (white tiger) can kill in one year over a distance. Another Ngai such as a Malai Ngai may operate faster though.

One year ago, my pal’s sister was threatened by a local gangster head and in fear of her safety; she asked my help to ‘terminate’ her threat. So I agreed and gave her a small Bak-hor Ngai plant asking her to plant it in her shop. That is all to it on her part. What I was supposed to do was to write the person’s name on a chicken egg and put the egg under my Bak-hor mather Ngai plant. This egg would be changed every month accompanied with chanting.

A favour I asked from my pal’s sister was that she was to keep a watchful eye on the gangster head and kept me inform in due course. A few months later, the lady called to inform that the face of the gangster head looked pretty dark. So, I asked her to keep on monitoring. Fairly recently, she gave me a call and said that the person’s tummy suddenly bloated and his limbs became meatless and dried. Then yesterday, the news of the death of the gangster head reached me. So, it took one year to terminate a person; give and take. Again, there are many factors that can cause a person to kick-the-bucket. And, black magic is just one of the many.

From the feedback I know now that Bak-hor Ngai would attack a victim’s digestive system causing malnutrition and perhaps some sort of stomach cancer. Of course, it is not my intention to kill but to protect. Since this is my first time using Vietnamese Bak-hor Ngai and I was totally clueless of what it can do and the time to take effect. I would certainly be more careful as to which sort of protective magic to use.

Now you have it, a true account of Vietnamese Ngai in action. You are not likely to come across a Ngai unless you are so bad as to have threatened the life of someone. So, for all those big bosses out there; beware for similar incident may fall upon you if you are not kind to your fellow workers.


1 comment: