Monday, December 26, 2016

Happy New Year 2017 (新年快乐2017)


New year, new wish. I extend my lady friend's wish of happiness to all. This year, my wish is to learn basic Japanese Language. From the New Year card:


去年中けひとかたならぬご厚

誠にありがたく厚く御礼申し上げます

本年も何卒よろしくお願いいたします。 

あけましておめでとう!

ハッピー.ニュー.イヤー!

楽しいの2017元旦。

平成二十九年元旦

Last year you lent me your kind friendship,

Sincerely, I thank you very much for your kind gifts;

It is my hope this year would end well again.

Happy New Year!

(January 1st, 2017)

去年承蒙您赐于厚谊,

我诚心感激您的厚礼;

愿本年也有好的结果。

新年快乐!

2017年元旦

どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

请多多指教。

Your guide is very much appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. Happy new year & thanks for all the great articles,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year.....i need spiritual cleansing before the year begins....please any help....blackmagic pins on my body.

    ReplyDelete