Thursday, March 15, 2018

Hairy Creature In Bandung Hotel

This incident happened to us in Bandung, a city in West Java. Bandung is about 3 hours car ride from Jakarta and it is a hot spring tourist spot. We asked Alice's uncle from Jakarta to book a hotel room so that we can spend a day or two there. Luckily we did not stay... or big problems!

It was around 4 p.m. when my friend Alice and I arrived at a hot spring hotel located at the outskirt of the city. It was said that this hotel would be fully packed during holidays, so you can imagine that the rooms were in great demand and charges would not be cheap. However, not many people would visit the place during normal time as it is somehow isolated from civilization.

Luckily or otherwise, when we arrived at the place, there was no tourists around perhaps it was a Wednesday and a working day.

After the taxi driver dropped us off and double confirmed of the time we were to check out, he sped off. I started to become worry because the surrounding was a little too quiet until so much so that I could even hear my own breathing sound. Further the place looked desolate. 

Since the hotel reception was quite a distance away, Alice and I had to carry our luggage to the reception. Just a few steps we started to walk, Alice tripped off and fell. She broke her knees and I suddenly felt someone or something was staring at us. My only intention was to get Alice some first aid and leave. Well, with Alice's broken knees we couldn't hike too far away as well.

So, I managed to seek the receptionist's help to cancel our room booking and called up the taxi driver who was exiting the hotel compound. Suddenly I felt the need to visit the toilet. Alice wanted to use the toilet too. So we went together while the taxi driver waited outside.

Now the exciting part...

As we were exiting from the toilet, I caught a glimpse of a big black hairy creature lingered in the right upper corner of the ceiling.Feeling curious, I fixed my gaze at the creature, it slowly floated towards the left corner of the ceiling.It is kind of difficult to describe it... it looks somehow like a giant stingray or a tent like sort of a creature.

Though somehow trained in magic rituals, I felt panicked as I did not have anyhing protective amulets with me. So I could only urge Alice to be hastened but she just limping slowly.
As soon as we were out from the hotel, heavy rain started to fall. My only thought then was to leave the place ASAP.

Upon returning to Jakarta, Alice suddenly suffered high fever until she was admitted to the intensive care unit. Then the next day when I visited Alice in the hospital, my left thumb was crashed by the closing taxi door...

As if that was not enough, I too suffer from fever and bedridden for a few days.

Finally, Alice's uncle told me that the hotel we visited was known to be haunted at night. He has not heard of any haunting cases during day time. Perhaps both of us were having bad luck.

After I have returned to Malaysia, Alice called me and said that she too 'saw' the creature but she has choosen to keep silent in fear of the worse.

Later my Indonesian friend said that the creature I saw maybe some sort of guardian spirits kept by local folks that has run loose. Perhaps he is right and I have no intention to return to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment