Sunday, June 10, 2018

Haunted By...

This is an interesting real story and you will never have guessed of the outcome of the story I can assure you...

Many people ask me to audit their new houses once they have made a deal with the housing developer or the owner of the house. Eric came to me to make an appointment to audit his newly acquired house.

Since the purchase agreement was made orally, Eric didn't has the key as yet. So he asked the seller, Albert to open the gate for us to enter.

On entering the house, I opened up my compass and took some readings. After walking inside the house for 20 minutes or so, Eric, Albert and me sat in the living room and I started to read my findings...

Before I could finished my analysis, Albert barged in and proclaimed:

"Master Liew! You are wrong! This house is haunted by two ghosts! My 3 year old boy told me that he saw two men by the air-conditioner...

You know, my family has a history of being able to 'see' ghosts. And a 3 year old kid would not tell lies... I went to a famous temple nearby and the 'tangki' (medium) confirmed that there are not only two male spirits but more!

I paid the tangki MYR360 dollars to come to perform exorcism ritual but after the ritual, my son still said that the two men are still by the air-conditioner!

So, I hired another 'bomoh' (shaman) to come. The shaman said that there are indeed two ghosts sent by my enemy to curse me. He asked for MYR1000 to perform the exorcism and yet my son still said that he could see the two men...

Later, I went to an Indian temple worshiping Goddess Kali. The caretaker asked me to sacrifice one male goat and smear the blood around this house. I paid MYR2000 for the service. And yet, my son said both of the men are still by the air-conditioner...

Finally, my uncle asked a famous Feng Shui master from Taiwan and in less than 5 minutes, he proclaimed that the house is unsuitable to stay. The best way is to move out. I paid him MYR5000..."

"How much did you sell for the house?" I interrupted Albert.

Albert stunned for a moment and replied: "MYR450k..."

"You know it is difficult to sell a famous haunted house once the news spread out... And I supposed good luck to the new owner..." Albert shrugged and veered at Eric.

Now Eric became agitated and rose his voice: 

"Master Liew, tell me honestly about your findings!"

I shrugged and said: "The worst effect of the house is that it will cause some quarrel and fights... and MYR450k for a semi-detach house in Penang? Worth it!"

Now I turned to Albert and said: "I cannot find any ghosts here. Can you call your son to point them out to me? I can do a free service to remove them."

Albert nodded and we made another appointment to visit the place the next morning.

First thing in the morning, Albert, Eric, the child and me were again in the living room.

I squat down and asked the child: "Can you see the 2 ghosts now?"

The child shook his head innocently and said: "Not ghosts uncle! Two men!!" 

Albert's son immediately ran towards the air-conditioner and pointed at a sticker printed with Mario Brothers. He said: "These two men uncle!"

"So your previous house is haunted by Mario Brothers!?" I turned my back and veered at Albert.

Albert's face immediately turned from pale to green and then to flush red. He yelled at Eric:

"I wanna to cancel the agreement to sell this house! It should worth MYR850k at least!"

The two men started to quarrel and then some pushing happened. Before things gotten out of the hands, I went out to asked some neighbors to help to separate the guys.

Later, I half dragged Eric into my car and told him: "See, I told you that the house will cause some quarrel!"

I have not met Eric or Albert since the incident but I heard they brought the case to the court and it may drag on for years...

Would you believe that a house can be haunted by Mario Brothers?



No comments:

Post a Comment