Sunday, November 18, 2018

The Attraction Of Ziplining (高空溜索的焦点)

I traveled a lot in search for magic rituals and there are many other professionals who travel much frequent than me and tour guide is just one of those many professionals whom I met quite frequently in airports around the world. Tour guides do have their own interesting stories to tell provided you have a way to strike a conversation with them. 

I am not a talkative type but I did manage to strike some conversations with tour guides while waiting for my transportation. Of course, tour guides have some forms of ghost stories to tell but if you do strike conversations with them, you can expect some interesting real personal experiences and hints of taboos of certain countries.

Due to the fact that I am a Chinese, the stories I collected are mostly from tour guides from Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, Malaysia and Singapore. Once I waiting for departure in Singapore Changi Airport. My flight to Penang was delayed due to bad weather.

Having nothing better to do, I sat in one on those chairs facing the departure hall. While playing with my smartphone, another gentleman who sat beside me asked if I have an universal charger as his phone was low in power. 

Without hesitation, I pulled out my power bank and handled it over to the man. While charging his handy, the gentleman introduced himself as Chong from Taiwan and we started to talk. Chong was a talkative man and he told me many personal stories during his travels.

Once Chong was leading a tour group to Panajachel, Guatemala and the group was a young and adventures one. When they stopped at Atitlan Nature Reserve, all of group members were thrilled to try the ziplining.

So Chong let all of his group members ziplined one after another and Chong was the last one to try. According to Chong the ziplining trip took about 2 hours and as he glided along Chong suddenly heard sound of his pants tearing and he felt a sudden of cold breeze blowing at his private part.

Chong could felt something was wrong but he couldn't react or do anything while ziplining. Then more embarrassing moment occurred when Chong was approaching the landing zone...

There were many tourists taking photo shots at the landing zone, and Chong found out that at first those tourists were snapping away with their sophisticated cameras randomly. As he approached the landing zone, almost all of those tourists concentrated their snaps at Chong or more precisely, at between Chong's legs...

Once landed, a foreigner approached Chong and pad his shoulder, and said: "Bravo!". the tourist then gave Chong a thumb up gesture while smiled cunningly.

Chong immediately rushed to the washroom and found that not only his jeans has torn apart, even his underpants were blown aside exposing his penis and scrotum...

So, if you find the photo of a man with broken pants and exposed private part, then that might be Chong... of course, you might just see Chong's private place covered with a strawberry sticker due to prohibitions in social medias.