Friday, April 27, 2018

A Chance Encounter With Brunei Master (巧遇汶莱高人)

While Malaysia is hot on GE-14, I have had a chance encounter with a self-proclaimed grand master Lee said to be from Brunei a few days back.

It is not a strange thing that so-called 'strange people' come to me now and then due to the fact that I am a supernatural blogger.

The gentleman visited me at my place and after being served with tea, he started to talk...

"I admire your experience with magic, but I have myself more interesting encounters..."

"Would you kindly share your story?" I was intrigued.

Once the Master Lee heard the key word, he immediately opened his chatter box:

"Well, when I was young, I could visit the realms of the Taoist immortals (仙境) and I was able to learn many new knowledge such as Feng Shui, fortune telling, meditation etc...

I still can communicate with Master Zhu (诸葛亮), Guangong (关公), Neza (哪吒) and others now and then..."

On hearing his words, I immediately jumped up from my chair and gave a 90 degree bow to Master Lee: "Wow! Sifu Lee,I humbly give you this respect! I hope to learn from you."

Proudly, Master Lee said: "Well... I can't promise on behalf of my deities you know Mr Liew?"

*Sigh* I gave out a long puff of air as if I was very disappointed.

Then Master Lee opened his mouth again: "What do you think of coming GE-14?"

"Well, give and take, not many changes in Malaysian politics I think."

Master Lee nodded and said: "Thing will not change unless I plug a needle on the Mount Kinabalu..."

I was baffled and has a second thought about this grand master in front of me...

Then Master Lee closed his eyes and as if falling into trance. Without opening his eyes, he continued to say: "I can see now... Hong Kong will eventually becoming one country in future..."

I almost squirted the tea I was sipping. I thought, true enough; Hong Kong might indeed becomes one country in another sense...

Perhaps I had had enough of Master Lee, so I pretend to cough seriously to halt his speech.

The trick worked. Master Lee stopped talking and starred at me. He then said: "Do you want to eat my medicine? I have a magic pill with me..."

With half forced and half coaxed, I pushed Master Lee out of the door and said to him: "No thank you! What I need is a doctor..."

Now you understand that why I don't write about magic nowadays? 


No comments:

Post a Comment