I am not trying to confuse you... The shape and look of chempedak and jackfruit are almost similar. Many people are quite confused if asked to pick a chempedak out from a pile of jackfruits. The answer is simple: a chempedak is smaller in size and has a stronger smell, chempedak has an oblong shape; while the Jackfruit has a rounder shape. Chempedak is seasonal fruit while jackfruit is available through out the year.
- Put all the leaves into a caldron with a lid (tug in as many leaves as possible).
- You should tug in the leaves in the evening, put the caldron as near as the victim as possible or put the caldron in the middle of your house.
- Close the caldron with its lid at dawn before sunrise.
- Then burry the leaves under the ground when the sun shines.
- After some odd numbers 5, 7 or 9 days, the black magician will die.