Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Conjuration Of Biblical Entities (召唤圣灵)


The biblical entities I have conjured are an identified angel and the Lilith. Of course, both of them didn't and wouldn't appear together for heaven's sake.

Conjuration of biblical entities would give a magician a new experience as those holy entities tend to be more quiet than entities of other traditions according to my own experience.

Unlike other traditions, either good spirit or otherwise as described in the Bible; those entities do not like to materialize in front of a summoner very often. Even their appearance only last for a few seconds leaving only a sentence or two.

I have only seen an unknown huge angle emitting green and white light with a very bright face. He was holding a shield and a spear when I summoned him on a seashore in Oman facing Arabian Sea.

It happened when I was still a sailor and my ship moored near an oil rig. While waiting to be sent home after my service contract expired, I was temporarily put up with a sailor's quarter by the sea. 

Having nothing to do then, I took out my Seal of Solomon and recited some prayers..Nothing happened at first, so I just stood quietly admiring the beautiful Arabian Sea. Suddenly I noticed a translucent huge figure appeared in the sky. 

The figure looked like an angel of some sort. The figure only lasted for a few seconds and faded following a gust of sea breeze.

The other entity I have summoned is the Lilith. Like the angle I saw, Lilith didn't appear to me until many years later.

It was a sunny morning, I was wiping my Seal of Solomon in my house in Penang and the figure of a very pretty lady with her lower body being serpent like suddenly appeared in the middle of the air twisted and turned in a clockwise direction.

The apparition also lasted for a few seconds with some advisory words to me perhaps hinting me to stop complaining. Later I heard her voice again when I started to plant some frankincense seeds.

Both entities only appeared to me once for all. I supposed they are still keeping an eye on their mortal summoner until today.

My impression on the angle and Lilith is that: The good one didn't look too good while the evil one didn't behave very evil either. I did summon other entities but none appeared to me as yet.

As far as I know, in order to summon an ancient entity of some status; the best way is to use so-called the 'oath bound' object such as a ring or a seal passed down by a previous master. 

Personally I use the 'Seal of Solomon' to summon those biblical entities. If the condition allows, I also use white or black candles. And the incense is also of importance. Most entities would answer the call when true frankincense is burnt. I don't use blood as blood will certainly attracts entities of lower realm.

Although there are a lot of information concerning angel and demonic entities summoning in the intranet, those methods may or may not attract the real being judging from my own trials.

A very notable difference is that occult sources refer Lilith as 'very lustful spirits' but the one I saw looked quite decent and peaceful; and no seduction attempt was made to me either.

So I would think the best way is to find an oath bound item instead of conjuring the DIY way for safety reasons. Unless of course, we know what entities come to answer our call.

Logically speaking, authentic ancient entities are too high and mighty to serve human. They have more important things to do and unless absolutely necessary, those spirits of higher realm should not appear before us so to speak. So, if we find an entity we summoned claimed to be an angle but he continued to bug us persistently, then something must be wrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment