The aim of conjuration is to call up a spirit so as to satisfy a magician's wish generally speaking. Of course with a condition that a powerful spirit must first be summoned and there are two problems associated with this:
- Intelligence body vs mind work
- The quality of the spirit
- Nothing happens
- An intelligence is present
- Result of our active imagination
- If the entity can change in size or shape after being requested, then it is the product of our thought form.
- If we can converse with the entity and get immediate responses, then the entity is likely to be our thought forms either.
- We are likely to be out of sync to the outside world and likely feel depressed over time as our thought forms can only paint a beautiful picture contrary to the real situation.
- Even our mind created thought form will function up to certain extend over time. This makes the differentiation between an intelligence and thought form difficult.