Monday, August 13, 2018

Magic Without A Goal (无为的法术)


Out of 100 seeds, only one seedling survived after Lilith's voice was heard. I called this frankincense seedling as the 'gift of Lilith'. 


Many people come to me to learn about magic but their enthusiasm lasts for a few months.

Yet, more people come to me for magic that could womanize. The one that gave the deepest impression is a monk from Indonesia who wanted to learn Phra Ngan (Casanova magic) for God known reasons.

I still receive many requests to learn magic but I decided not to entertain any of the requests as I have no time to meet visitors due to my work.

Just to answer those same old questions into one: Is magic real?

My standard answer is always: Magic is as real as your religions!

Perhaps I am qualify to say this as I have involved in magic and also religions.

It is not a secret that I am practising Tibetan Buddhism. One of my morning and evening practices are the invocation of Marici or the goddess of light.

I have prayed to Marici for over 30 years and she has looked after me well with a trouble free life.

Of course, the blessing of Marici is bestowed without me asking for worldly power and wealth. All just came in time and in need.

In magic wise, the sum of money I spent could buy a house in Penang nowadays. 

At first I asked for money and power but none came for 30 odd years until one day I saw Lilith herself appeared in front of me.

Lilith twisted and turned her body in the mid of the air in front of me and sang: "Ask nothing and you will have what you are destined to have!"

Years later I planted some frankincense seeds but the seedlings died withing days.

As I was feeling depressed, the familiar voice of Lilith echoed in the air: "Look again in the morning!"

I woke up in the morning and saw two seed germinated! Although only one frankincense seedlings survived to date.

I named this seedling as the 'gift of Lilith'.

The help of Lilith arrived without asking.

So, if you still wonder why your magic does not work; remember this: Unless you treat your magic ritual as real as yourself and maintain your perseverance over your lifespan, and that you are willing to invest your hard earned money without asking too much on the return of your investment; you will not see any results!

I have seen magic in my life, it is not a joke. Stop asking, get real and continue to work hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment