In case you are not aware, the God as mentioned in the Old Testament is far from kind. In fact, He is a straight one and He will punish anyone who defies His rule.
So, what is the Key Of Solomon really?
Simple, NO COMPROMISE!
- Compromise is sin and double-mindedness (Matthew 6:24; James 4:4, 8).
- Compromise causes God’s people to be indecisive and faithless (1 Kings 18:21).
1. Do not compromise the God's wisdom.
- It can be obtained from asking the Lord and studying His will (James 1:5; Psalm 119:66, 129-131).
- He built the temple and dedicated it to God (1 Kings 8:14-21).
- His prayer of dedication is one of the most beautiful in the Bible (1 Kings 8:22-53).
- God told him what he needed to do to receive His blessing (1 Kings 9:4-9).
3. Do not compromise the God's worship.
- God alone is to be the sole object of our worship (Matthew 4:10)
- Solomon did not fully follow the Lord (1 Kings 11:5-8).
4. Don't compromise the God's influence.
- It is no wonder that God took the kingdom away from him (1 Kings 11:11-13).
- God did this by stirring up Solomon’s enemies against him (1 Kings 11:14-25).
Compromise is our human way of recognizing differences and accepting a lower level of our expectations. This is fine in our daily life and in politics, but since God will not accept anything lower than His standard; the consequence is catastrophic.
The result was that he lost God’s blessings (1 Kings 11:9, 11).
So, before using the Seal of Solomon to conjure, mark the God's requirement first!