Friday, September 10, 2010
The Knowledge of Remote Viewing
The preparatory ritual:
Recite the below sentences after each obligatory prayers for 1 week:
1. LAA TUDRIKUHUL ABSHOORU WAHUWA YUDRIKUL ABSHOORO WAHUWAL LATHIIFUL KHOBIIR 100 X (Surat Al An'am ayat 103)
2. FAKASYAFNAA 'ANGKA GHITHOO-AKA FABASHORUKAL YAUMA HADIID 100 X
And at midnight after solat hajat 2 rakat, recite sentence 1 above for 21x and sentence 2 for 1000x. Each night for 1 week.
The Actual Practice
The best time to start with this practice is at midnight or before dawn. Find yourself a dark and quiet place; it is best to practice this in a scary place.
1. After clean yourself and be seated. Close your eyes gently and focus on your nose tip. It helps if some good incense is burnt.
2. Relax and breath normally and recite the below prayer:
a. “On God, allow me to see with my third eye.”
b. Recite sentence #1 for 21x, and sentence #2 for 21x
3. Keep relax but focus attention on your nose tip, imagine there is a dot of white light; focus on the white light. Recite “laa ilaaha illallaah” continuously.
4. With practice, the dot of white light will grow and you will see what you want to know.
5. For further development after you have master this art:
a. Recite both sentences at least 7x after each of the obligatory prayers.
b. Perform a prayer expressing your intention (solat hajat 2 rakat); then recite both sentences for 1000x at midnight.