Behind the realm of human, there are other realms such as the realm of nature (nature spirits) or “lelembut”; who have a culture similar to our nature. They also possess property and places of storage, a type of bank or called “Baitul Mal”.
With the help of inner science, human beings can communicate with nature spirits and ask that if the spirits would part some of their treasure to us. Regardless of the treasure types: heritage, agate, precious objects and so forth.
People who used to do tirakat (riyadloh) since young are easier to "withdraw" the treasure. As for beginners, it needs some patience. Through the science of occult, you will possess the wealth of the supernatural nature. Amongst the ways / kaifiyah are:
I. The Knowledge of Al-Waqi’ah
To get wealth directly from nature, please do as follows:
• Perform mutih fast on Saturday, Sunday and Monday, open and meal with plain water and white rice only.
• During the fasting, recite Surat Al-Waqi’ah every day for as many as 114 times. (In three days three nights means 114 x 4 = 342).
• Wear fragrances that do not contain alcohol. Purify your thought (soul) and avoid sunlight.
• Recite Surat Al-Waqi'ah in a special quiet room, not too bright, and sleep in the room at night time.
• Burn some incense such as Arabic benzoin, aloes wood etc.
After the completion of the ritual, pray to God asking sustenance directly from nature Jin. If your practice is fruitful then treasures such as: jewellery and other valuable objects would be found around the ritual room or around the house.
The objects need not be sought because you will hear the voice of the unseen, to take the gift from nature spirits/lelembut.
Sometimes, although in prayer we ask for gold, which emerged was not necessarily a real gold. According to Al-Hikmah experts, the more earnest in prayer, also a person of spiritual elevation is another factor that will determine the value of object one gets.