Friday, February 7, 2014

Fighting Black Magic From A Wife


Below is a real personal story from an Indonesian friend:

 

Do you remember the story about my uncle?

 

In case you don't remember me or my uncle, it's about a husband and wife, whose wife try to control over all things about her husband through bewitching him... And those things are confirmed through many occasions...

 

After all things I could do to help him, recite mantra + visualization, making some mantra water, do some dedication prayer, it only has a really slight effect... The noticeable one come when he drink my mantra water, his dull eyes become a bit lustrous, his "confused state" reduced a bit, and he become braver towards his wife to say "no" for a while... But those things are not doing much, since the one who bewitching my uncle is always on his side, so every time I give my uncle mantra water, I can't prevent his wife to give him another "medicine"...

 

The bewitchment itself has been diagnosed by me mainly by this event: When I use my phurba dagger to cast a healing spell on my uncle, the negative energy rebound to me and my mother. Both of us feeling some unnatural emotional disturbance and nightmare... So I pray to my Yidam to ward off that negative energy and cast a vajra wall. Fortunately it worked... So after that, I never use my phurba again to do that for the sake of my mother also...

 

Another event is when my uncle began recite Catholic's rosary prayer as per my advice, he often wake up in the middle of the night and sweating out of nowhere... A thing that never once happened in his life...

 

There are also many occasion when many people who are not related to each other or even my family just come to say, "One of your family that live abroad has been bewitched!" Anyway, they couldn't give any solution...

 

After some long discussion, my family decide to ask help from another magician... They called him "abah"... I never met him in person though... Based on abah's diagnose, my uncle has been suffered under gendam from dayak's tribe. And after doing some divination, abah said that this case is still within his power's range. So abah give some amulet to be kept by my uncle and consecrated water to be drunk by my mother, my auntie (my mother's sister, not my uncle's wife), and my uncle.

 

At the same time, it's near sincia. We're invited to stay at my uncle's house... After a long persuasion, finally my uncle could accept that he's under spell. He keep the amulet, and drink the water. The effect is not immediately, but after a few days, some strong occurrence come to take it's manifestation, both good and bad...

 

The good one, my uncle's aura become brighter, it feels like he's a different person. His "confused state" reduces greatly even if it's not complete yet. His eyes are not dull any more, and the way he talks becomes steadier. He could tell many things that he supposed to forget. Mostly regarding his wife and his wife's family abuse...

 

The bad one, the negative energy is rebounded greatly towards me, my mother, and my auntie. Its manifestation mostly is feeling dizzy and unstable walk. We've done some prayer according to our own belief to ward those energy off... Anyway, both my auntie and my mom already drunk abah's consecrated water...

 

Although I rejoice for my uncle's recovery process, there are things that run in my mind... Somehow I feel useless, as a magician, as a tantric practitioner, or whatever you may call it... Am I really don't have any qualification to save others? I couldn't even save my own family that they have to rely on another magician... Not to mention "achieving enlightenment in one life", I'm not even sure if I could be reborn on the pure land later or recognizing bardo appearance...

 

PS:

Just a personal note on the above case: it is perhaps not our friend’s fault in feeling helpless. If the black magic is being cast by a person close to us, such as husband and wife; then we as outsiders will find difficulties in curing the patient. Unless the patient can be separated from the person who has cast the magic, no magicians can perform any miracles.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment