Monday, August 6, 2012
Javanese Wings Of Flies Ritual
Evoking the presence of supernatural varies according to methods, location, media and timing. This said method takes a long time, but if you are patient, then at the end of the ritual, if God is willing, you will see the result.
Originally this ritual has no title, but our ancestors have practised this for hundreds of years in the framework of “to interact with the surrounding world” which incidentally within the ranges of seashore and sea.
During the days of old Islamic government, this is an opening ritual to the supernatural at sea. Upon the independence of Indonesia, this ritual is used for “obtaining daily necessities”; and at current stage it is used to “hunting sea treasures” by its practitioners.
I think the more appropriate title for this ritual would be: “The secret ritual of a fly’s wing”.
A fair word of warning:
“If you are not mentally ready, or you do not need anything, then please do not try this ritual. It is best just to keep the ritual in your occult library.”
The ritual proper:
1. Fast consecutively for 40 Thursday, breaking fast at Maghrib by consuming non-meat products.
2. Forbid to sleep at night until dawn.
3. At midnight: burn 7 pieces of flies’ right wing. Do not mix up:
a. The (smoke) right wing is said to be medicine for human and food for sea jinn.
b. The (smoke) left wing is said to be disease for human and poison for sea jinn.
4. The wings must be burnt in burning charcoal, do not use benzoic or perfume.
5. You must perform the ritual for 40 Friday night consecutively.
6. During the 40th night, recite the below mantra:
a. First perform tawasul to:
i. Prophet Muhammad SAW and the four Khalifah (Abu Bakar, Umar, Usman, ‘Ali RA)
ii. Malaikat Jibril, Mikail, Israfil, Izrail
iii. Prophet Sulaiman AS, Prophet Khidir AS
iv. Syekh Abdul Qadir Jailani, Mbah Kuwu Sunung Jati, Mbah Buyut Masjid Kasepuhan and the ijazah holders.
b. ” BISMILLAH “
c. ” MONGO KULO ATURI PANJENENGAN INGKANG MBAU REKSO TENG LAUT NIKI – KULO BADE SILATURAHMI LAN WONTEN PRIYOGI DUMATENG PANJENENGAN – ” BILHAQQI SULAIMAN WA KHOTMIL ANBIYA SAYYIDI RASULILLAH MUHAMMAD S.A.W ” ” HADIIR…HADIIR..HADIIR “
d. (Recite whatever Sholawat while waiting for the presence.)
e. In time you will notice a fine thin mist forming and nearing you slowly, gradually it will thicken. Do not be afraid, continue to recite the Sholawat.
f. When the mist thickens, you will feel your body stiffens but become lightened. These are the signs that the spirit is uniting with your body. Continue to think of God so that you will not lose control.
g. This sea spirit will completely unite with your body but your mind is still clear.
h. After the union is completed, then you will experience abnormal events:
1. Able to see many sunken treasures in red, yellow, blue and white lights.
2. Able to see all sorts of sea spirits.
1. Invulnerability to sharp objects
2. Able to within extreme cold temperature
1. Able to breathe in water
a. This ritual was used for the divers to obtain pearls or fish, now it is used to search for sunken treasures.
i. To release the sea spirit from our body:
i. ” INGSUN NIAT LEPAS SEJATINE INGKANG BAUREKSO SAKING BADAN KULO – SALIIM SALIIM YA GHAIB YA RASULULLAH – LAHAWLA WALAQUWWATA ILABILLAAHIL ‘ALIYIN AZHIEM “
7. After the ritual, you only need to burn 7 pieces of flies’ right wings without the need to fast.