Deva Yakong is a very controversial character. It is said to be a naga king, but I suspect that someone has beautify it for his own purposes. The person who taught this ritual to me refers Deva Yakong to be originated from Sikkim, but the incantation seems to be of Balinese origin.
I have experimented with it and found out that this is a new age stuff so I posted here for your reference. Although there are people charging for a high price with various rituals related to Deva Yakong, basically it is sufficient just to recite the main mantra and put forward my request verbally.
But first thing first, the initian ritual:
- Get yourself seven small pieces of mutton.
- Go to an isolated seaside where you will not be disturbed or attract any attentions.
- Now stand infront of the waves, and hold the seven pieces of mutton in your left hand.
- Take a deep breathe and take a small piece of mutton with your right hand, recite the Deva Yakong main mantra 7x and then throw a piece of mutton into the sea water.
- Repeat the ritual for all the seven pieces of muttons.
- Give thanks to Deva Yakong and wash your hands.
Last but not least, I have to caution you that this ritual is not without risk. So, practise this at your own risk.