Thursday, October 11, 2012

Four Elemental Love Spell




This is a very powerful love spell to get the one you desire. This ritual should be performed on Friday night at 9 PM sharp.

First you must cast a protective circle and invoking watcher of the four elements.

Now face North, lie face down with a pencel and a piece of paper. Write on the paper the name of the person you desire to love you. After that, kiss the ground and say: "I bind my love with earth."

Stand up and face the East and say: "My love is in the air."

Still holding the paper in your right hand turn to the South, burn the paper and say: "Fire gives life to my love."

Turn to the West, put the ashes into water and say: "May water bring my love to the one I desire."

Go to the nearest river and pour the water and ashes into the flowing water.

If the spell is performed correctly, your love one will come to you.

3 comments:

  1. I'm interested in lost love magic. Do you have any info bout it? I can't find anything useful :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. magic that can bring back ex girl/boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete