Saturday, March 21, 2015

Gaining Trust With Wooden Doll (木人替身法)

A friend dropped me a note:

“Mr. Liew,

I am currently working as operations supervisor in my uncle’s trading company. My uncle seems to stay away from me lately as he kept distributed my work to other people as if I am not trustworthy. To be frank with you, this is my longest working company as I tend to switch company every year. Are there any methods to regain my uncle’s trust? I hate to switch to another company as I am already 40.”

Well, there are many reasons why a person would lose trust by his uncle. It does not mean that the person has really made any mistakes because his/her body language would show his/her true face in other’s eyes. Unless drastic action is taken on the person’s part; then whatever magical methods used would be futile at the end of the day.

Perhaps the below method can temporarily save our friend:

First one should get a piece of 5~7mm thick wood. You can use any wood except plywood.  You would also need some blue dye (not paint) and a black marker.

This ritual must be performed after 11pm of a full moon night.

When it is time, you should first draw the shape of a man/woman on the piece of wood with a marker and then paint it with blue dye.  After that you should also draw brows, eyes, nose, ears and mouth on the man/woman on the wood.

At the same time, you must also draw another man/woman shape on your heart but you should omit the facial features.

After that, cut the wood into 4 pieces while saying: “give me your trust!”

When this is done, you should go out and collect some fallen leaves and then start up a bon fire. When fire is ignited, throw the wood piece by piece into the fire. Once the wood is burnt, and then return to your house without looking back.

This ritual should be done in secrecy and it is effective for one year. So, you should repeat the ritual every year.


No comments:

Post a Comment