My view of a universal conjuration model
A question asked: “Can we have a mixed-mode magical system?”
A mixed-mode system is a New Age product: for example in some New Age occult books we can see people conjuring Kali, Hecate, Fudo Myo-o, Taoist gods and goddess all in one go.
My view is that it is indeed possible: I use a layering method but I won’t actually mix all the systems together. For example: I would invoke Solomon spirits in one setting, after that I would invoke the Thai, Taoist or Tantric deities in the following setting.
Well, not really.
If you still remember the “ring of power” diagram?
Okay. I make used of a “triple cycle technique”:
· Opening in the Name of God
· First conjuring the Biblical angels (Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, Ariel)
· Second conjuring the Islamic angels (Jibril, Mikil, Isrofil, Izroil)
· Third conjuring the Taoist or Thai deities
· Dismissing Taoist or Thai deities
· Dismissing the Islamic angels
· Dismissing the Biblical angels
· Closing with the thank of God
My first two cycles of conjuration only act as “controls” for the third and final conjuration.
In a triple cycle conjuration technique, no spirits can have any funny business with a conjuror as they are being watch over by powerful Archangels of God. But then and again, even Archangels do trial the boundary of a conjuror. So one must also be on guard with what he/she has learnt. The Divine power is actually quite harsh to the weak ones; those who have tempted the boundaries of Angelic energy will understand what I have just said.