Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Learning Santau 4: Evil Bomoh (山道 4:邪巫)

After the seemingly innocent hantu raya was somewhat put under control. I rested for the night as I was very tired.

Just as I was flipping and flopping in my bed thinking what to do with the hantu raya since it was apparently sent by the evil bomoh for taking control of me; I heard a female voice: "Leave it to me..."

I somehow dozed off and had a very strange dream. In that dream I dreamed of entering the bomoh's house and saw he was having sex with a very pretty lady. I entered the house but the bomoh didn't notice my presence as he was too engaged with the lady.

Then a voice guided me to open a wooden chest. I opened the chest cover and saw a cat hiding in the chest. Then the voice instructed me to kill the cat and I did. The blood spilled all over the floor. At the same time, the bomoh shouted in agony.

I was somehow awakened by the bomoh's agonizing painful shriek and it was already 9 a.m. So I hurriedly cleaned myself and went down the hotel to have my breakfast.

My handy rang and it was the bomoh again. This time he spoke in a commanding tone: "Come to me with the hantu (ghost) at once at the place we met last night!"

Since I was about to check out from the hotel and return to Ipoh, I took a detour to see what the bomoh was up to.

When the bomoh saw me, he commanded me: "Come! Give me whatever money you have with you!"

I thought I would play along with the bomoh, so I handed to him MYR36 and said: "Grandpa, this is what I have now..."

He took the money and gave me a grim stare then said: "You are under my child's (hantu raya) control and I have put some santau inside your coffee last night. You must obey me... Go to a ATM to draw MYR1000 for me now..."

Now I realized that the old man thought I was being possessed and control by his hantu raya spirit. No wonder why the hantu raya acted very strangely last night. Had it not because of my ring, I would already be a goner!

At this point, I have no intention of entanglement with him, so I cleared my throat and raised my voice: "Hey grandpa, did you enjoy your sex with a beautiful lady last night?"

Sensing something was wrong, the bomoh jumped up from his comfortable chair and his facial expression changed to shock: "How did you know that I was having wet dream? Are you trying to be funny? I will let you have a taste of my santau!"

The old man immediately started to chant but nothing happened... It was my turn to laugh: "Ha! Ha! Ha! I thought you can do better grandpa! You really disappointed me!!"

Realizing that his charms did not work on me, the old bomoh started to plead: "Let me go young man? I am old and will die soon..."

"As you wished~" 

A disembodied yet familiar female voice came from middle of the air, and the old man quickly stood up and ran out.

Frankly, I was as astonished as the evil bomoh. All this while I have never experienced with this type of vivid dream that coincided with actual life event. Perhaps my soul did travel out of body last night to save my body?

A few weeks later, when I visited Teluk Intan again; I saw the old bomoh sat in the corner of local wet market. This time his face was full of sores. Perhaps this was the work of his servitor spirits who sought revenge against its master.

I have no further information about this evil bomoh after the last encounter but I am sure he has had his punishment this life; perhaps waiting for the punishment during the end of the world.

Up until now, I could have sworn that it was Lilith that has saved me but it remained silent ever since.

That was my experience with evil bomoh. Of course, ever since Mona Fendy's case in 1993, local bomohs started to be suppressed by the government and religious bodies. If anyone admits to be a bomoh today, he would receive a cold shoulder. As a matter of fact, it is safer to stay away from any bomohs. Please take my words for it and you will not be sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment