Tuesday, September 11, 2018

The Immortal Jump (仙人跳)

The 'immortal jump' is a scam normally involving pretty ladies as bates to entice a man into normally monetary matters or for blackmailing. This can happen vice versa too.

By 'immortal jump' (仙人跳) means even the immortals/gods cannot escape this cunning scam.

The scammers normally are very good in reading a person's mind and by reusing what a person is fond of against his/her usual reasoning capability thus reducing the targets' alertness. Once his/her awareness is reduced, then he/she will be led into a trap step by step until this person cannot escape without losing a large amount of money.

Every one has a potential to fall into such a trap; especially those who think that they can use magical means to win love or gain fast money.

I am not trying to preach but as a matter of fact, I myself has been the targets of many scams. By writing magical matters, I naturally cast out an impression of naive and childishness. 

So said, many people started to bring me on a 'guided tour' at first by burning some of their money in the hope to gain more money from me; only to find that I am not what they think. So the hunter hunted most of the time.

I have also approached by pretty young ladies to ask for dates but to find that they wanted to sell me their products at the end of the day. Of course, those were small tricks and my only lost was my time.

Same thing can happen to anyone who hope to find love by casting love magic or related rituals. Then beware, if you want to find love in disco, nightclubs, bars or massage parlors. It is still possible to find a true love in these areas as most of rich guys/girls do visit entertainment centers. This is true if and only if you keep an objective mind.

I always emphasize: As it is. Even after casting love spells; look and see first if it is a fact or fantasy. Our minds like to play tricks on us. Our feel good factor can multiply exponentially and it too can drop in an exponentially manner.

Same goes to other matters. The baseline is simple and a very simple question to ask is: "On what ground?" If I am not a VIP, then based on what ground this person is so eager to help me?

I am a little worry about some readers who treat love magic with full confident. So if you are careful you will go an extra miles. There are many people out there to get you. Stay alert, be safe and treat things as it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment